Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Eviction Notice

To:Mischiefmaker #1 and Mischiefmaker #2

The purpose of this letter is to ask you to LEAVE the premises known as MOM'S COMPUTER WORK STATION, situated in the upstairs bedroom of the house. You are being asked to leave for the following reason:


  1. displacing my important client papers and documents
  2. leaving crackers and chips on the floor and empty drink boxes on the desk
  3. draining my printer paper supply by using it for coloring art work
  4. kicking around the storage bins with banking forms I store under the desk
  5. thinking the main computer is yours and telling me "you can check your email if you like"
  6. making "Hotwheels.com" the default opening page in Microsoft Explorer
  7. kicking out various plugs in the security outlet
  8. insisting on crouching behind me in my work chair breathing hot air down my neck
  9. asking me to stop and scroll around to funny images you see as I work and surf the internet.
  10. standing merely a half an inch above the desk and taking up space reserved for my elbows.

Your compliance with this notice within 2 days after this notice will prevent any further physical eviction action against you. This is an OSHA (Office of Safety and Health Administration) workplace standards violation punishable by fine.

YOU ARE BEING ASKED TO LEAVE THE PREMISES. IF YOU DO NOT LEAVE, AN EVICTION ACTION MAY BE INITIATED AGAINST YOU. IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS AS A TENANT, IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU SEEK LEGAL ASSISTANCE FROM DADDY.

Yours respectfully,

MOM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! I wish I had written it.

JayJayGhatt said...

hahaha! so true! i can't get my space back!!