Thursday, July 12, 2007

Picnic Lunch...Indoors

Fellow blogger and good friend NatashaC brought her boys by for a play date. The best I've ever hosted ever. WHY?

SHE BOUGHT A PICNIC OVER!!!! Can't believe it! Unfortunately, it rained and we had to picnic inside, but we had a blast nonetheless, even tho my boys nagged me into deliriousness by the evening's end and Dave was at a friend's firm launching party and didn't get home until late.

CHECK OUT THE SPREAD! Macaroni Chicken Salad, Macaroni Tuna Salad, Color-coordinated Cheese paste sandwiches, Pringles, Grapes, Fresh cut pineapple, Plum wine, Martinelli, diet coke, Fresh green salad. Yumm!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! That sounds like a good idea even if it doesn't rain! The mosquitoes are so bad around here that we stay indoors mostly.

Anonymous said...

Natasha

I'm a Natasha too, I have a little girl she's pretty cute and personable, can you be our friend and bring us food too!!! ; ) lolol

Looks like you guys had fun.

Test said...

Picnic show off!!!

I consider it a triumph if I manage to bring bottled water and a bag of chips!

Steuuuuuups!

JayJayGhatt said...

Tiffany, us too! there's not enough deet in the world you could soak yourself in for dem savage blood suckers! it was prolly a good thing it rained now you mention this.

triniprincess, she's a sweetie, I bet she'd do it for you too!

squeezle, that NatashaC is an overachiever. I gave up trying to keep up with her loooooooooong ago.

Anonymous said...

Picnic indoors, that's a great idea. Sounds like fun.