Check out the masterpiece the boys created on the driveway to welcome grandma (Dave's mom) back from her weeklong conference. She is town for a few months on vacation.
(the girl in the photo is our next door neighbor and Caleb's only neighborhood friend, Nora, who joined in the fun and created this beautiful butterfly)
And finally, Jarrod was great about posing in front of other people's work and CHEEEEEEEEESING!
I've got to pass on this link to you - I'm on the Crayola mailing list (I'll never stop being a kid!) and they've got great ideas for chalk art (LOVE the human body one!!)
So for your kids: http://www.crayola.com/registration/register.cfm?referer=/educators/lesson_plans/detail.cfm?id=659&CFID=3883821&CFTOKEN=81071368
I think you have to register to get in, but it's free. :)
4 comments:
What lovely sidewalk art :)
thank ya very much!
I've got to pass on this link to you - I'm on the Crayola mailing list (I'll never stop being a kid!) and they've got great ideas for chalk art (LOVE the human body one!!)
So for your kids:
http://www.crayola.com/registration/register.cfm?referer=/educators/lesson_plans/detail.cfm?id=659&CFID=3883821&CFTOKEN=81071368
I think you have to register to get in, but it's free. :)
thanks for the link, Trish!!! woo hoo!!!
Post a Comment