Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Some People Should be Banned From Hot Spots

PEOPLE!!!

Just because you get free wifi in a hot spot like Panera, does NOT give you permission to set up a mini office and occupy an entire 1/24th acre of a public restaurant.

I understand the laptop and briefcase of files, BUT A PRINTER, COPIER AND LABEL MAKER?????

ALL THAT CRAP IS TAKING UP 4 VALUABLE OUTLETS!! AND FOUR TABLES!!

Why?? Why the open and loud ass conversations!?!? I didn't ask to be a part of your intimate chat with your husband.


Other people are trying to eat and work around you...that crap is turning my stomach.

YES, I'M TALKING TO YOU MISS REALTOR IN THE PURLPLE SHIRT AND BLACK PANTS CRACKING UNFUNNY AND LOUD JOKES TO YOUR CLIENTS AND FELLOW REALTORS ON THE PHONE!!!

tone that conversation down like 250 decibels, will ya?

Maybe, I am turning into an stosh prude in my old age...


augh!! maybe it's pregnancy hormones

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, that's not hormones. I would have been shooting her all kinds of nasty looks until she got up and left.

Anonymous said...

ohhhh, my fool is on my DAILY train ride. Can you represent me if I push her off?

*Tanyetta* said...

A PRINTER, COPIER AND LABEL MAKER?????

stop it now!!!!!!!!!!

and NO those are NOT your hormones. you were supposed to walk by and trip on one of her cords to sue her azz! LOL