Thursday, July 19, 2007

Stock Tip and First Aid checklist



I figured since I am already supporting the makers of childhood First Aid products (Like the makers of Band-Aid, Neosporin and Burnjel), I better figure out how to invest in their respective stocks and get some of my money back.

Jarrod gets at least one bump, bruise, knot, scratch or scrape a week. It's only Thursday and I think we hit a record 4 accident related blemish.

And then those pesky mosquitos love to munch on the poor child's head...maybe cause he insists on playing in the pockets of standing water that are hidden in our backyard. I guess that's what he gets for disturbing a larvae breeding ground! Ugh. Poor baby.

How does that old Trini saying go....All dat in it! BOY DAYS!

Now I just need to check to see who makes the following items in our Household First Aid Kit:

  • Antiseptic Wash - Temporarily relieves pain and itch while washing away dirt and germs
  • Anti-Itch Products -To relieve minor skin irritations caused by reactions to poison ivy, oak, sumac and insect bites and stings
  • First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relief Ointment - Provides maximum infection protection from dirt, germs and harmful bacteria
  • Alcohol (Rubbing) -For plant poisoning on skin (not for oral use)
  • Cold Pack -For reducing pain and swelling
  • Sterile Eye Wash - First aid use in eyesAdhesive Bandages -Protects wound from dirt and germs and helps promote fast healing
  • Butterfly Closures -To hold wound edges firmly together
  • First Aid Sterile Non-Stick Gauze Pads -For bleeding and draining wounds, burns and infections
  • First Aid Sterile Rolled Gauze -To secure sterile pads or dressings; for wrapping joints and hard-to-bandage areas
  • Sterile First Aid Gauze Pads -For cleansing and covering wounds
  • First Aid Tapes -To secure dressings
  • Thermometer -To check body temperature
  • Tweezers -For splinter, glass or insect stinger removal
  • Health Care Gloves -To avoid contact with bodily fluids

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slight correction to the Trini saying: " All dat in it"

JayJayGhatt said...

thanx 'rah! fixed it!