Friday, August 24, 2007

Back 2 School Schedule


Now we are back and back, I am looking forward to the start of the school year, my in laws returning and having a full day to my self and work.

I am going to make a good faith effort to actually stick to a schedule...I am so bad when it comes to doing this, perhaps b/c I am too lax and I procrastinate too much or I don't know why...

My proposed scheduled I hope and pray to stick by:

5:00-6:00 am Wake up and Morning Prayers/Scripture Reading
6:00-7:00 Work out-Walk on treadmills, Prenatal exercise video, light weights
7:00-7:45 Wake up Caleb and Jarrod and prepare them for school
7:45-8:15 Drop off boys
8:30-12:oo pm Work on Client projects
12:00-1:30 Lunch break/errands run
1:30-4:30 Work on Client projects
4:30pm-5:00 Email catch up/purge, Business development
5:00-5:30 Pick up Caleb and Jarrod
5:30-6:30 Afternoon snack/Library run for homework
6:30-7:30 Prepare Dinner/Boys free play
7:30-8:00 Dinner
8:00-8:30 Bath time
8:30-9:00 Story time/Put kids to Bed
9:00-10:00 Personal unwind time
10:00 Go to Bed or keep going if caching up is needed

3 comments:

shaz said...

I am good with routines, but when it comes to my getting work done - procrastination queen! (we are so a like!) LAX!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

*raises eyebrow of disbelief*

JayJayGhatt said...

yes... i will try...i don't believe it either, but Ima give it the college try, ladies!