...so I get back from my hair braiding touch up appointment to discover the letters "D" and "S" to my laptop keyboard sitting on the office desk. I open up my laptop which happens to be surreptitiously and mysteriously sitting on the desk and not in my laptop bag where I left it and sure enough....THERE ARE TWO HOLES WHERE THOSE KEYS SHOULD BE!!!
obviously my little curious toddler typist needs a toy computer on his own...this is the THIRD time he has managed to smack off the keys...yes, those tiny cherrubic hands are woe-some and POWERFUL!
hrmph! I'm running out of lies to tell the Dell Service Technician...I pray my service plan is still active. *sigh*
UPDATE: Dave just informed me that IT WAS CALEB not JARROD! Sorry Jarrod!
When I interrogated the little bugger, he tells me he got frustrated at the game he was playing and pulled them off!! Now, this is the same kid that destroyed two computer "mouses" (sp?) on my mom's computer and has hurled an object or two out of frustration...okay, back to Kindergarten boot camp preparedness. It's only reading and math skills for the rest of the summer until school starts in September.
He is being banned from the computer during the school week during the school year. Maybe that will calm his little temper flaring tail a bit!!
No comments:
Post a Comment