Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Preggers Weight Gain and Canada Vac Pics

Okay, mischiefmaker #3 is yet a fetus the size of an avocado, but my thighs have grown TWO times their normal size! Why thighs are you outpacing the fetus? WHHHHYYY!!!!???!!!!

Thank God I got a good workout dancing Sunday night at an oldies party in Toronto.

Speaking of Canada, I have yet to develop my disposable camera pics at Niagra Falls, but do have pics of our family backyard barbecue and a trip down to the gorgeous lake Ontario at the quaint little town of Pickering.
There was an awesome playground at the Lake. It was so fun, some of us adults played on it!

Pitching rocks!

I call this group,"the Watchtower". They are the family members carefully monitoring and telling us and the kids not to get too close to the water, to be careful of sand crabs, to take it easy on the playground equipment! oh the love! : D



I love this photo!


The boardwalk.

The lake is a great place for family hang out, tho I was wondering why some people let their kids bathe in the lake considering the power plant located less than a mile away on the beach. Obviously, they are not afraid of growing a tail or a third ear!
A family member who works at the plant said it was safe and that they'd know something was wrong if they saw dead wildlife floating ashore! OOOkaaaaaay.
I was glad to see there is an agressive compost program to encourage people to save their biodegradable and reusable waste products. Get this, they only collect two bags of trash every two weeks!! The rest of that stuff better be composted! Thanks to the State of Michigan who got tired of Canada hauling over their trash to their dump sites! Go Michigan!


Caleb doing his Gap Kids photo shoot! hahaha!

Cousins! Girls are so funny and prissy. She didn't want to hold Jarrod's hand cause it was dirty with sand! cute.



Okay, cousin Yasmine in the states will be quite jealous of this newly discovered girl cousin.


Having fun at a backyard barbecue with Cousin Yoshine and Uncle Sherman.

2 comments:

Natasha C said...

Jackets!?!?!?!?
Typical Canada.
Glad you had fun, It's very low down on my preferred vacation spots. :)

JayJayGhatt said...

Yup, jackets! it was breezy by the water. But knowing DC was sufferin' in 90+ degree heat, I didn't mind a little reprieve from hot weather at all!!

Yeah, Toronto, Canada wouldn't necessarily be my top vac spot either, (tho Montreal is a very romantic locale, I hear), but it was good to see family Dave hadn't seen in at least a decade...and it wasn't bad to add TO to my list of Carnivals I've been to either. Check! Brazil and Nottingham ar next! Smile.