Sunday, August 12, 2007

Las Vegas McClarren Airport WiFi...


IS FREE!! So even though I can't get on any standby flights earlier and am stuck in this airport for 12 hours until my flight departs, at least I have free access to the internet to finally work on existing and outstanding deliverables I owe three clients!

Every other airport I've ever been in charges for their Wireless Fidelity access. As if they don't get goob gobs of money from airlines and government subsidies already. Always trying to nickle and dime the poor travelers.

This was a great vacation which included lounging by and wading in the pool, taking in eye candy and enjoying the breeze and sun for 6 hours! I gambled a mere $20.00 on the nickle slots, won about $20.00, but then gambled those winnings away.

I think after my work is done, I'll hit the slots one more time. YES, THEY HAVE THEM IN EACH TERMINAL AND ALL OVER THE LAS VEGAS AIRPORT! YOU CAN'T ESCAPE IT HERE.

It was a much needed break from the hectic hustle and bustle that is my life, but I SURE CAN'T WAIT TO GET HOME AND SEE MY BOYS (hubby included)!

No comments: