Monday, August 27, 2007

It's A....

GIRL!!!!!!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we're so elated. I'm happy to BE JOINING TEAMPINK!!!!

FINALLY, A LIL BALLERINA to help BALANCE A HOUSE FULL OF BOYS!

i'm off to catch up on work and will post Vacation pics later. Can't get this big ol silly grin off my face!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Welcome to the world of girls, hehe.

shaz said...

congrats!!!!!!!! I am sooooo happy for you! (and a little jealous!) :)

JayJayGhatt said...

thnx ladies!!!

Anonymous said...

Grin and ENJOY IT!!!! I'm terribly happy for you :)

'rah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
'rah said...

*happy dance*
Welcome indeed to Team Pink! We're happy to have you!

Paula D. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I love that term 'Team Pink' :-)

Anonymous said...

WELCOME AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

1st order of business buy that baby a helmet for her own safety lololol

Anonymous said...

How did I miss this one! Congrats. Now I just need to start my own business to work from home and then we'll be just alike. Welcome aboard team pink.

Anonymous said...

WOW.....CONGRATULATIONS Jeneba!! I am so happy for you!! Two boys and then....a little girl! Three is such a magical number!!Its going to be sooo fun and expensive!! Can't wait to hear what her name will be!! Call me if you need me girl:)