Hopped a jet plane this morning to meet up with old journalism school buddies attending the National Association of Black Journalist convention at Bally's Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
Barack Obama just finished giving a speech. Couldn't sneak in. Too much security, but I sent one of the girls with a camera.
Dave says, don't have too much fun! Yeah, right! How much fun can a pregnant woman have in sin city! The first time I was in this city was for a broadcasters convention and I was 7 months pregnant with Caleb then.
The second time, I was chasing down clients and was too uptight to have fun.
This time, I'm going hit the slots and roulette tables and hopefully not lose all $25.00 I plan to wager! hahaha! IM SUCH A CHEAP AND SCARDY CAT GAMBLER!
I'm collecting all wagers and bets! Double or nothing.
1 comment:
Gurl...that makes two of us. I can't bring myself to gamble more than $2 playing the nickle machine.
Post a Comment