Thursday, August 30, 2007

Flashback Thursday: My Baby's All Grown up

That's Baby Jarrod nearly 2 years and 5 months ago, checking out of the hospital...

Here's Jarrod on his first day of school this past Monday, still sleepy eyed and dazed and unaware of what is to come...
Check out the Diego backpack and matching lunch pail..

So...he sneezed and did what every lil boy would do and he wiped his nose on his first day of preschool T-shirt! Oh boy...luckily mommy had thought the blue one was just as cute...he's still startled and confused ...

-------------------

He screamed when I dropped him off the first two days, on the third day, he started crying as soon as we rolled into the parking lot...

TODAY, MY BABY WAS A BIG BOY!!!! He said bye bye to his big brother, hugged and kissed and said bye to his grandpa and grandpa and even told me good bye with NO TEARS and nearly a whimper when I dropped him off.

*sniff* sniff.....

4 comments:

Paula D. said...

That is so adorable! Wow! He grew fast! What a cutie pie :-)

JayJayGhatt said...

thnx, Paula. cool new pic btw. i havent' been by your spot in a minute. let me check you now, funny lady!!

Anonymous said...

Oh God JJ

WHY did you have to go there? I sat in my car and cried for like 20 minutes the first day I dropped my baby off to school. Even with her going into 1st grade, I still pause walking out the door on the 1st day of school.

Mind you she was ready to go from JUMP with a cheerful "BYE MOMMY!!" TRAITOR ; (

*Tanyetta* said...

he is tooooooooooo cute.