s truly.I too am Evolving...as a mom, that is! My ameba days are behind me. I prescribe to new mommy/wife testaments everyday. Thank you mischiefmakers!
Commandment 1: Thou shalt not fight with your children over which one of you get to eat the last orange Gummi vitamin
Commandment 2: Over time, thou shall become immuned to hollering, shrieking and yelling, and learn if it not bleedeth, it's not broketh.
Commandment 3: Thou shall not question whether someone is trying to break up your marriage by sending the recent copy of a hot and dripping wet Beyonce gracing the cover of Vibe magazine to your house before thou confirmeth that thy husband is a subscriber.
Commandment 4: It is okay to be the bad guy sometimes and forceth thy children to bed on time and to eat healthy food before junk and not alloweth thy husband to be despised as the sole disciplinarian.
Commandment 5: Whoever first smelleth the poop, changeth it.
More are coming! I'm excited about these revelations!
------------
In Other news, while the benefits are aplenty of living in a nature-filled and w
ell wooded established neighborhood (the shade, the colors in the fall and spring, sun breaking through foliage), come early Spring the detriments of living in the pollen-gathering, mosquito-incubating, bird poop raining, allergy cesspool rear their ugly ugly heads.
I swear if one more person, points out the baby caterpillar crawling on my the back of my neck ....I wish these darn worms get to cocooning already and stop mistaking my apple green eyeshadow for lunch!
And finally, I confirmed that you don't really need a brain to be a bill collector. Nope. Case in point. Yesterday, as I rattle off my checking account to the customer service rep taking my final payoff payment on a loan, the fool asks "er, is there a reason you are paying this off today?" huh? er...to get out of debt? You blok
e!
I swear if one more person, points out the baby caterpillar crawling on my the back of my neck ....I wish these darn worms get to cocooning already and stop mistaking my apple green eyeshadow for lunch!
And finally, I confirmed that you don't really need a brain to be a bill collector. Nope. Case in point. Yesterday, as I rattle off my checking account to the customer service rep taking my final payoff payment on a loan, the fool asks "er, is there a reason you are paying this off today?" huh? er...to get out of debt? You blok
e!------------
Photo credit: http://www.icelandiscool.com/photos/
3 comments:
Love the commandments. Can't wait to read the rest!! Great post JJ!
thanks, mami, for the mucho love!
I love the commandments.
It's a shame but it's seems some colletor's want you to stay in debt.
Post a Comment