






One step forward, two steps back. Did I just now praise the man?
Why did I just discover 4 plastic child hangers and 2 adult plastic hangers in the trash can?? Victim of my dear husband. I married my father. I remember when I was young how my mother would get upset with my dad for periodically throwing away her stuff. The worst was 2 garbage bag full of laundry she had just washed and folded and left in the entryway before going to the store. Only to return and learn my dad had shucked the bags down the apartment building trash chute!
Mind you I paid good money for those hangers. Meanwhile, there are orphan clothes hanging out loosely in closet shelves, some of them sharing room with other hangers, no hanger home of their own. I had plans to purchase new hangers too this weekend. Hmprf!
His only reply: you really writing me up? already? you couldn't wait until i left the room? We were just talking about how dangerous it is to post private info on the net. Suppose one of your readers follow me to the supermarket and beat me with a plastic hanger?
--------------------
Joan Crawford, Ms. Mommie Dearest, I feel your pain. Check out the youtube clip of the famous scene from Mommie Dearest
6 comments:
Your husband is funny :)
thanks. i think so too. only married him for his wit and humor. that he's a hunka chunka Trini man love, is a whole other story! LOL!
On the positive side, at least you and your husband don't steal hangers from each others' closets. :) It's not as big of a problem now that I've given away most of my pre-pregnancy clothes, but the husband and I used to play "steal the hanger" games from each other's side of the closet because there were never enough to go around. Someone always had stuff on the closet floor - usually me.
funny, tiffany! what r u doing giving away your pre-pregnancy clothes?!?!?! oh, i see your style and fashion has changed. ok. bet not be cause you have no plans to be that small again?
Girl, they were out of style long before I got pregnant, LOL.
*gasp* the horror! stuff comes back in style. ay ay ay! the blaspheme!
Post a Comment