And now for our feature post.
...an
...and the Sweet Peppers
...if only this was my backyard and not my husband's aunt in urban DC...however, as a city girl with a black thumb rather than a green one, seeing this amazing progress has inspired me to plant some vegetables in our backyard with the boys this week.
just found this recent and updated photos of the boys...
4 comments:
very nice!!!!!
i need a green thumb. we have weeds growing all over the place! :)
I'm with you on the whole "black thumb" thing. I love to admire plants BUT do not have what it takes to care for them. Great family photo!!
THE BOYS ARE ADORABLE!!
Sow those seeds b/f it's too late girl. I planted tomatoes (it was Khephren's idea) and they've already sprung.
Then when mom came she brought ochro and peppars; and the boys planted some type of flower. Hopefully the rain today will help them burst through.
ay natashac! i'm inspired by your plants' progress too. i'm going to take the challenge. im so scared...wish me luck!
Post a Comment