Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day



This jacked up mother's day jpeg is a gobbeldyguck example of what happen's when you steal stuff off the internet from other people's websites.

Say no to Internet Piracy!

hahahahaha!! Hope everyone enjoy(ed) their day!!!! I'm off to go stuff my face for the second time this weekend, thanks to the feast and Ice cream sundae bar fellow blogger and reader Natasha C served up for her sister's graduation party yesterday!
check out Exhibit B! It was heavenly and the best sundae i've eaten in years, considering it has been years since I've eaten dared to eat an ice cream sundae.







see you ladies at the gym tomorrow! LOL!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! The image made me LOL - too funny :)

JayJayGhatt said...

Thnx Yo.I hope yours was fantastic as well.

Anonymous said...

Here's a belated Happy Mother's Day, JJ. Hope it was great!

*Tanyetta* said...

omg! i just gained 8 pounds licking the screen. the ice cream looks yummy! :)

smoochesandsmacks said...

ditto w/Tanyetta...I can meet you at the gym, but about the ice-cream and starting a diet, I'll have to delay that until June. One day a time...

JayJayGhatt said...

thnx traci for the belated greetings.

buy yall, furreal tho, that sundae was off the hook.

LOL at tanyetta!

smooches, i'm on exercise regimen too to tone up for summer! you wouldn't know it the way i've been piggin out lately.

The Wanderer said...

Arrgghhh... I'm craving now!!

JayJayGhatt said...

seee wonderer how she messed up my diet?...bad of me to spread the calories, huh! but you should get a sundae today! (insert evil laugh here) LOL!