Monday, May 14, 2007

My life in a Cartoon.



Woody Woodpecker just Woke UP my SLEEPING SON!

all I heard while doing some early morning administrative work....brrrrrrrrrrrrr....I'm like "What Da? who is drilling at 8:20am in the morning!?!" and then....brrrrrrrrrrr...and ...i look out but see no utility truck parked out front....what then?....brrrrrrRRR....Jarrod stirs...wimpers...and I'm upset cause I have work to do before taking him to the babysitters...wanted him to sleep at least an hour longer...hmmm

before I could put on a house robe and go inspect, Dave comes back from dropping off Caleb at preschool and tells me it was a woodpecker on the roof and he had to scare it away.

Well, I'll be! Now I know my neighborhood is shady and has loads of nature and trees, but I didn't think I lived in the 100 acre woods!

Next thing I know, Winnie the Pooh will be at the back porch asking me for some honey! LOL!

6 comments:

Miss Snarky Pants said...

LOLOLOL! Hey, In this day and age, you never know...

JayJayGhatt said...

Ms. Behaving. true dat. i'd prefer a man in a bear costume to a real bear tho! doh! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I love this post! Now, if Winnie the Pooh comes knocking that's a strong indicator you should pack your bags immediately.

Anonymous said...

I also hate it when my son is woken up from his nap by something that had no business making noise during his nap time. I mean, didn't the woodpecker know?!

lol.

I totally could relate, except here in China, what wakes him up is actual drills being used upstairs to finish the apartment. Everything feels like it is under construction.

JayJayGhatt said...

Traci, yeah, i think that's a bad sign.

Yemi, you know as I read your comment, I can visually picture construction...but based on the pics on your blog, i sure would like to awaken to some of that! hahaha

*Tanyetta* said...

you are tooooooo funny! winnie the pooh? LOL

i needed a good laugh this morning.