
After nearly taking out a second mortgage for a full tank of gas...
On Monday, we caught the national Memorial Day parade in Washington, DC.
On Sunday, we drove an hour to Mount Airy, Maryland to the annual Caribbean Wine Festival at Lingannore Winery.
The recipe:
2,000+ people
Over 50 pitched tents
Over 25 wines to be tasted
2 bands: a soca and pan band and 1 DJ
6 hours of good music and fun
equal a good time...lots of shiny happy toasted people!
Was relieved to see that our out of town guests we entertained and other friends had kids who were just as spoiled and whiny, if not more whiny than our kids! yes!
misery loves company!
3 comments:
Nice photos.Looks like you had a great holiday.
Jeneba- what a beautiful family you have! I'm so glad to find your blog and am really not trying to freak you out, but I think we know eachother from a former life (NABJ?)! Please send me a shout (email is on my blog) and I'll reveal my true id.;)
Best,
mb-j
Thanks, Gold. It was fun. Hope yours was great too.
Hey, Mrs. J. hmmm? you got me puzzled. I'm tempted to dig out my old NABJ Houston paraphanalia unless you met college chapter of NABJ.
Post a Comment