Thursday, May 24, 2007

Maybe it's Maybeline


If I had eyelashes as long and curly as this kid, I wouldn't need mascara, faux lashes, and my eye lash curler.

Once weekly, we go through the ritual where I have to calm him down for throwing a fit over an escape eyelash caught in his eye. I'd take a runaway eyelash any day for this boy's eyelashes.

One thing's for sure, he does a great job pimping out and batting his fabulous curlers when trying to get away with mischievous deeds!

He is an expert Mischiefmaker after all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha....with those eyes, I bet he can get away with dang near anything!

JayJayGhatt said...

you're certainly right about that, slick!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

The long lashes PLUS that adorable face... Girl I hate to be the one to break it to you but he's gonna get away with lots!!

Jada said...

He is to cute to say no to him.

JayJayGhatt said...

thnx peeps. i totally agree. he doesn't make discipline easy.