Monday, April 16, 2007

feeling a little cramped today....

...I don't know about you, but I'm getting a bit claustrophobic up on this blog.

my blog roll is bleeding off my del.iciou.us link...

my post titles keep hitting their heads on the top frame...

my widgets call me to complain about how they can't breathe on this blog....

call this another case of "getting too big for your britches" if you want...

I know me and this template have barely begun to explore the depths of our relationship and all, but I think I'm ready to move on and cut my ties...'sides, I've seen one too many blogs using this same template and I'm beginning to feel "normal" and I don't like "normal".

Thus, I have been cheating on this blog template for the past two days in search for another awesome blog template.

The good thing about my infidelity is that in the process, I've found many a creative blog examples, joined some awesome blog communities, made some blog friends I would add to my blog roll but cannot for lack of room as aforementioned...eh hem...see the problem?

Unfortunately, of the various blog templates, layouts and headers I've peeped, none so far is worthy of me ripping off (um borrowing).

None fit my theme: two zany boys, one insecure, insane mom and wife doing her darnedest to stay above the fray and be cute and chic at the same time...um...yup, that's the template and/or header format

I'm desperately looking for and would appreciate any tips from my loyal reader family....all 6 of yous! hahahahaha!

here's a random photo of me and Caleb from like 3 1/2 years ago I just found.
---------------------

My prayers are out for the Virginia Tech students, faculty, admin, staff and family and the entire country as we mourn the loss of the 30+ souls that were loss today and try to come to grips with this horrendous episode. A family friend just found out her daughter was on the other side of campus when this happened. Thank God. We'll pray for the others.

5 comments:

Trish Ess said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today! :) I kinda futzed around with my blog template and created it on my own.. I don't know much - I just fake it - but I'll help any way I can. :)

JayJayGhatt said...

aha! you trish! one of my "fantabulous" finds during my tour d'blog this weekend.

i cannot be as creative as you tho tonight when i lay my head on my pillow, i will pray God delivers me some blog making skills. kay? in the meantime, hook ups. much appreciated.

i've been bugging every tech savvy person i know. somebody's bound to have pity on me and cave. tee hee

Anonymous said...

hmmm... ok, well I don't have a lot of time right now, but if you reeeeeeeeeeally want...send me the ideas you have and I'll see what we can come up with... or if you want to wait 2 weeks, I'll do it for you. :)

JayJayGhatt said...

hey yo, trish and shaz, what do yall think about this site? worth it?

http://www.blogstudios.com/premade/

JayJayGhatt said...

wow! Thanks for the offer shaz! Trish and Yo, yall are off the hook!