the mischief makers this day...
1. Jarrod cracks me up when I hear him trying to sing to every song that comes on the radio. Something about a 23 month old muttering through the words to "Aint no mountain high enough"
2. I really need to stop just answering "yes" just to get Caleb to stop bugging me sometimes. Dave told me recently its not right that the boy thinks the sun is rising at 4pm, just because I don't feel like telling him the truth and dealing with his whining cause he's not ready for the day to be done. Good for Dave if he wants to go back and forth with a 4 year old. The other day, the two of them actually had a debate over whether or not the library was closed. Caleb didn't want to believe it was closed and Dave was hell bent on convincing him it was. Hmrpf. I pick my battles.
3. Jarrod copying everything Caleb does and says is absolutely adorable.
4. Caleb really isn't diggin' his pops at all these days. Case in point, driving into the driveway, Caleb spots Dave's car and that he is home and goes, "Oh no, daddy's home." and I tell him he should be happy Daddy is home and say, "yay, Daddy is home." Caleb's response,
"No that's Jarrod who would say 'yay, Daddy is home,' now if daddy was not at home, I'd say, 'Yay, Daddy is not home.'
That cracked me up. Dave didn't find the story funny at all. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment