Friday, April 20, 2007

Tough Love vs. Spanking


someone who cares sent me this....

"Most of America 's populace thinks it improper to spank children so I have tried other methods to control my kids when they have one of "those moments."


One that I found particularly effective is for me to just take the child for a car ride and talk.

They usually calm down and stop misbehaving after our car ride together.


I've included a photo below of one of my son
, in case you would like to use the technique.

Sincerely,


A Friend"


4 comments:

Trish Ess said...

I would just like the record to show that it was NOT me who sent that. That is NOT my child. I am innocent in this case. INNOCENT.

But had I thought of it first...

Erm.. was that my out loud voice? Sorry. :)

Anonymous said...

lol!!!

JayJayGhatt said...

your secret is safe with me, Trish.

Yo! isn't that a classic gem? Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

*killin' mehself wit' laugh*