Wednesday, April 25, 2007

You know your toddler is ready for potty training when...



He overhears you instructing your oldest to "go pee" before bed and the toddler, wearing pee soaked diapers himself, insists on helping you get the older kid to do the deed


Monday night. Caleb says, "I don't want to go"

Jarrod fusses something in "baby gibberish" the equivalent of "I got this, mom"

He then grabs Caleb's resisting hand, yanks and pulls his older brother to the bathroom,

Then exclaims to Caleb, in an aggressive take charge manner

"Hmm!" *pointing at the toilet* Pee!!! "Caya" Pee!!! Pee!!!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like he just wants to boss around his older brother to me. LOL.

Note: he didn't himself try to go.
:)

Why is it the younger one is always bossing the the older one? I guess it's payback eh?

JayJayGhatt said...

I think you are very perceptive and quite right! Those younguns are firecrackers, aren't they?

Anonymous said...

It's so funny you wrote this post on potty training today because I had a dream that Mademoiselle yelled that she had to go pee in baby gibberish. It sounded so cute, but was also very weird. She's only 7 months. You think that's a sign. lol.

JayJayGhatt said...

woah!!! girly is way ahead of her time. a potty genius maybe? let's explore...

Anonymous said...

Lol he is hilarious! I heart Jarrod