LOL at Dave. It's 7:30pm. I go downstairs where I left Dave and baby. Back door is open. Go outside to find Dave at base of driveway letting Jarrod run up and down the driveway. "Baby, what are you two doing out here", I shout arms crossed, wearing no shoes, sweat pants and a t-shirt. "He was starting to get tired and I don't want him to fall asleep until an hour from now." Dave tells me. The sun has gone down and it's 56 degrees and Dave has the baby doing boot camp laps! Too Funny!!!
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Go Jarrod! It's Your Birthday...er party!
So...because I didn't get my tail in order in time, Jarrod had to celebrate his birthday a week late at our local Gymboree play and learning Center
i thought i read that you got a cake and the room rental for the $300.00 investment. Err. I was wrong. Didn't discover this error until Dave so poignantly asked, "where's the cake?" Well, Gosh darn it! Dave had to hustle down to the Cake Love bakery, thankfully located at the corner and purchase this very adult and costly $55 butter cream frosting vanilla cake. Such a shame, when a $15 Costco cake would have certainly done the trick and been tres delicious to boot! *sigh* [MENTAL NOTES: Must get started on projects and read carefully. Should have known.]
LOL at Dave. It's 7:30pm. I go downstairs where I left Dave and baby. Back door is open. Go outside to find Dave at base of driveway letting Jarrod run up and down the driveway. "Baby, what are you two doing out here", I shout arms crossed, wearing no shoes, sweat pants and a t-shirt. "He was starting to get tired and I don't want him to fall asleep until an hour from now." Dave tells me. The sun has gone down and it's 56 degrees and Dave has the baby doing boot camp laps! Too Funny!!!
LOL at Dave. It's 7:30pm. I go downstairs where I left Dave and baby. Back door is open. Go outside to find Dave at base of driveway letting Jarrod run up and down the driveway. "Baby, what are you two doing out here", I shout arms crossed, wearing no shoes, sweat pants and a t-shirt. "He was starting to get tired and I don't want him to fall asleep until an hour from now." Dave tells me. The sun has gone down and it's 56 degrees and Dave has the baby doing boot camp laps! Too Funny!!!